Join us for sewing instruction in our inspiring North Park studio. Whether you are just embarking on your first project or wish to expand your current sewing knowledge, our small classes offer hands-on, personalized guidance to develop a confident understanding of the skills needed to craft quality garments. Classes are geared toward the beginning and intermediate stitcher. Class instruction is project based with an emphasis on moving toward more challenging techniques.
* Class sessions renew monthly.
* Each class time meets 4 times per month.
* Classes are 2 1/2 hours long for a total of 10 hours per month
* Tuition is $135 per 10 hour session and registration is due a week prior to the first class.
* Prorated tuition is available if you are unable to make all 4 classes however this has to be arranged at the time you register.
Click here for Registration Form
Class times are as follows:
Monday Eve 6:00- 8:30
Wednesday Eve 6:00 – 8:30
Thursday AM 10:00 – 12:30
Friday morning 10:00-12:30
Friday afternoon 1:30-4:00
Saturday AM: 10:00 – 12:30
Saturday PM: 1:30 – 4:00
Our sewing lab is outfitted with sewing machines and ample encouragement for each student. However if you prefer to work with your own machine, please feel free to bring it with you. Our classes are small so prepayment is required in order to reserve a space. For individualized projects please come prepared with all fabrics, linings and notions for your garment.
If you have any questions please call or email.
We look forward to fostering a lifelong passion for the sewing arts. – Gwen